Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week’s theme is all about Valentine’s Day, so today, I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite couples from the past few years of reading!
- Mara and Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Ruby and Nate from Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
- Sloane and James from The Program by Suzanne Young
- Avery and Jack from The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
- Ivy and Bishop from The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel
- Skylar and Josh from I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
- Caymen and Xander from The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Alyssa and Brandon from The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
- Anna and St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Lilac and Tarver from These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Who are some of your favorite couples?