Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week’s theme is top ten wishes I’d ask the book genie to grant me! Anything the bookish genie can do – he’ll be taking care of. I’m very excited to start dreaming up some ideas for the list!
This is what I’m imagining my book Genie to look like. And now, Friend Like Me is stuck in my head.
- My Hogwarts letter, please!
2. An unlimited amount of cute Stephanie Perkins’ books. Or Cricket to come into my life. (Is both too much to ask for?)
3. An epic, amazing movie for 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad. I want it to be creepy and freak me out for weeks, but I will watch it. I promise.
4. To spend a week in the life of the Shadowhunters. While I’m not a huge fan of the books, I would love to roll with Clary and the gang. They just look really cool.
5. More books in the Across the Universe world. I really miss reading these awesome books and I would love some more space-y fun.
6. In addition to the 172 Hours on the Moon movie, I would also like one for Prisoner of Night and Fog. I love a great historical fiction film and I think this one would be filled with drama and intrigue.
7. A really cool machine that would eliminate any books that I won’t like from my TBR before I read them. Like I could add it to my TBR on Goodreads and a notification would come up, like: “There is a high chance you will not give this book four or five stars. Do you want to continue?” THINK ABOUT ALL THE PAIN THAT WOULD SAVE ME.
8. An at home library. I’m imaging Beauty and the Beast levels of awesomeness.
9. A signed copy of the Hunger Games trilogy. I would probably cry, no joke.
10. A tea session with J.K. Rowling. Because she’s the queen, obviously!
Those are my ten wishes for the Genie! What are some of yours?