Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week’s theme is ten author duos that I would love to write a book together! This is going to be a fun one for sure.
- Sarah J Maas and Susan Dennard – They are a really cute pair of author BFFs and I think that they would write a great fantasy novel.
- Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera – Think about all the diversity with this! They are both talented and I think they could make a great team.
- Veronica Roth and Marie Lu – They both have great plot and world building, creating really fast paced plots and intricate worlds.
- Ally Condie and Lauren Oliver – Their prose is so beautiful and I love the interesting twists they always put on the more normal genre tropes.
- Marissa Meyer and Leigh Bardugo – I love both of their imaginations and ability to create unique fantasy worlds!
- Beth Revis, Amie Kaufman, and Meagan Spooner – Technically, an author trio, but I would love this sci-fi goodness! It’s my favorite genre and combining some of my favorite authors.
- Sarah Dessen and Emery Lord – The only contemporary authors on my list. I think that they both develop great characters and friendships, creating a realistic story.
- Maggie Hall and Ally Carter – Both of these authors are great at creating mysteries that are intense and really cute romances. They could create an amazing chase around the world.
- Ruta Sepetys and Anne Blankman – They both write WW2 historical fiction from different perspectives, both very sad. Combining them would be a mess of tears, but I would love it.
- Rachel Hawkins and Kiera Cass – Both of these authors write books that are fun, but still interesting and hold your attention.
What authors duos would you like?