Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish. In celebration of this being the fifth year of Top Ten Tuesday, this week’s theme is our favorite TTTs from over the years that we have participated in! I started participating in TTT February of last year, and even though that isn’t nearly as long as some people, I’ve enjoyed posting these so far!
- Books in the Fantasy Genre (feat. Something Strange and Deadly, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children) – I liked this one because since blogging more, I’ve been reading more contemporary. This reminds me of some of the great fantasy I read and need to get back into!
- Book Covers I’d Frame as Works of Art (feat. The Selection, Bunheads) – I could look at beautiful book covers all day. And I still stand by all of my picks.
- TV Shows (feat. Scandal, New Girl) – Taking a little shift away from books was fun for a week, plus I had lots of fun conversations about some of my favorites!
- Places Books Have Made Me Want to Visit (feat. Divergent, Meant to Be) – I loved researching places for these pictures.
- Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book (feat. Catching Fire, The Great Gatsby) – I used GIFs for this TTT, which always makes it more fun, and I still need some of these.
- Most Anticipated Debuts of 2015 (feat. Red Queen, An Ember in the Ashes) – This edition helped me find some debuts I’m really excited about and I’m glad this put them on my radar.
- Things I Like when it comes to Romances (feat. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Rebel Belle) – Another one that was fun to write and inspired a great conversation.
- Book Related Problems (feat. What to read next?, Where do I put all the books I bought?) – This one was funny and all too realistic.
- Heroines (feat. The Help, The Immortal Rules) – More GIFs. Plus some love for the ladies of fiction.
- Books I’d Like to See as Movies (feat. 172 Hours on the Moon, Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares) – I didn’t know I needed them, but now I do.
What are your favorites?