Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week’s theme is ten books on our summer TBR piles. I’m feeling a bit of a reading slump coming on – which is so not good for summer! Thankfully, there are a few fun readathons coming up and some books I really want to read. Here’s my list:
- Egg and Spoon by Gregory McGuire – Summer seems like a good time to read longer books, including this one. I love this author because he wrote Wicked!
- Boundless by Cynthia Hand – Summer is also a good time to finish series. I started this one over two years ago, so I think it’s about time.
- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead – Same as #2.
- Spirit and Dust by Rosemary Clement Moore – I have no idea why I have been waiting so long to read this, because I really enjoyed the first book in this duology.
- Confessions of a Hater by Caprice Crane – I also hope to read some books on my physical TBR that I bought a while ago, including this one.
- Vendetta by Catherine Doyle – That doesn’t mean I won’t be getting around to some debuts and new releases! This one was on my list of debuts I am anticipating.
- Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz – I love anything to do with Disney!
- Life in Motion by Misty Copeland – I can also expand my reading this summer with some biographies and nonfictions.
- Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen – Dessen is always perfect for summer.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han – So is Han. Plus, this will keep me company as I wait until I can get my hands on PS I Still Love You.
What books do you want to read this summer?