Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week’s theme is a freebie, so we get to do whatever we want, and I’ve chosen to do books I’ve read in a day, which was a previous TTT topic that I didn’t do. But let’s get started!
- The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando – This is a really fast paced scavenger hunt book with a really great friendship involved. Plus, it only takes place over one night, just like your read!
- We Were Liars by E Lockhart – There is no way not to speed through this book. I would just prepare for a book hangover at the end.
- Paper Towns by John Green – I think road trips in books make me read them faster and this is a perfect example.
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord – See #3.
- 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen – Summery romances are great beach reads and this is a great example of what you’d want for that.
- Wide Awake by David Levithan – Maybe one of the most diverse books I’ve read. While maybe not the greatest writing, it does have some interesting thinking points.
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling – Anything she writes will be funny. I devoured my way through this with her witty anecdotes.
- Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen – Dessen’s books are a category all of their own. They’re great to sit down and totally involve yourself within for a time.
- Sketchy by Olivia Samms – Mysteries are also good, quick reads. This is one of my favorites.
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman – A short book that packs a punch!
What did you pick this week? What book did you finish in a day?