Welcome to Day 1 of Bout of Books! If you want to check out my updates for the rest of this week, you can click here. This will just be today’s challenge, the bookish survey hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale. Here are the questions! I love surveys like these, so I was really excited for this challenge.
1. How do you organize your shelves? Totally randomly! I typically shelf them by the most recent of when I bought them, but sometimes if a particular book just fits on a shelf nicely, it will go there! It’s all over the place but I somehow know where everything is.
2. What is one of your favorite books that’s not in one of your favorite genres? Not a YA or even a fiction novel, but it’s Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain. I love this look intro introversion and it really opened up my world and my mind. You can check out my review here!
3. What is the last 5 star book you read? I actually JUST finished The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen! It was a total five star for me and I love books with themes like those.
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins for sure! I recently read and LOVED Rebel Belle, so I’m pumped to see where Harper goes from here.
5. What book do you recommend the most? I’m ALWAYS telling people to read This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales! That book means so much to me and it’s pretty underhyped. I love telling fellow contemporary lovers about it. You can find my gushing review here.
How did you answer these questions?