Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week, I’ll be talking about my top ten favorite authors of all time!
- Beth Revis – I really love the way she writes action packed, intense sci-fi! I will read anything she writes.
- Julie Kagawa – The world building in her books is incredible, and I love reading her fantasy worlds.
- Jodi Lynn Anderson – From Tiger Lily to Peaches, she has impressed me with two very different stories. I can’t wait to read more.
- Rick Riordan – His humor, as well as his amazing mythology tie ins, make him a great author for new readers.
- Jenny Han – I love her super cute contemporaries!
- Ally Condie – Matched is one of my favorite trilogies, and I just read and love Atlantia. I love the worlds and the tone to both of these books.
- Marissa Meyer – The Lunar Chronicles is exploding across the book community! And for good reason. Plus, I met her and she’s super sweet.
- Lauren Oliver – I love everything she writes (and I mean everything). She’s so talented and diverse. Another author I met as well! She was so grateful and really nice.
- Gayle Forman – A more recent favorite, but her writing is really strong and powerful. I have yet to read a book by her that didn’t make me feel all of the emotions.
- Stephanie Perkins – Another super cute author. I love a great contemporary romance.
Who are your favorite authors?