Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week, I will be showing you my top ten book related problems.
- What to read next? There are so many books and so little time. I could read a new release, or an ARC, or a backlist, or continue a series and then there are so many genres…
- Where do I put all these books I bought? My bookshelves aren’t that big and all my books will not fit. Yet, I keep buying them.
- How much money can I spend? Because if I had no limit, who knows where my bank account would be.
- Where did that bookmark go? I consistently lose all my bookmarks. Right now, I’m down to a note card until the ones I just ordered from Etsy come in.
- Why isn’t my Kindle charged? I always forget to charge my Kindle and then, the next day, I can’t keep reading that book until I charge it again.
- When do I have to read that ARC by? I’m super bad at getting ARCs read on time. So far, I have been good this year, so hopefully I can keep that up.
- Why did they have to do that? When authors post something on Twitter they should’ve and then it causes all kinds of blogger drama and it’s a mess.
- Which readathon should I do? There are so many readathons always happening and I want to do ALL OF THEM. I can’t (obviously), but choosing the ones I want are always hard.
- Is reading this huge book worth it? I really struggle with reading huge books because I will read less books for the month by taking up my time to read a larger book.
- Should I continue this series? If I don’t like the first book, I typically will not continue with the series. But what if everyone says it gets better?
Those are my top ten bookish problems! What are some of yours?