For the new month, I’ve decided to create a list of books I’m hoping on completing. This will just keep me on track with some of my challenges too. I do want to keep it open for some mood reading though, to prevent a reading slump. Here they are!
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- Unleashed by Sophie Jordan
- California by Edan Lepucki
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert – my nonfiction pick
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen – my series pick
- Persuasion by Jane Austen – my classics pick
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
What do you hope to read in February?