Today it’s time to wrap up November! I had a very slow reading month, both because of my reading slump and the busy season. Here are the books I read:
- Conversion by Katherine Howe
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
- Fire With Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
- This Shattered World by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman
My favorite read of the month was…all of them??? Is that a little bit of a cop out answer? Yeah…but seriously, all of these books were four and five star reads for me and all of them were so different too.
Stars I added were:
- Set In Space – This Shattered World
- Birds on Cover – Conversion
- Set in Autumn – Fire With Fire
TV Show Favorite:
New Girl (FOX) – I just watched the most recent season on Netflix and it was so funny! I am working on catching up with season 4. Jess is hilarious and all of their relationships are so quirky and fun.
I always pick my top 5 favorite songs of the month and here they are:
What were your favorites of the month? What did you read?