Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish! This week is my top ten books on my fall TBR list.
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu – I really loved the Legend trilogy, so I am excited to read another book from Marie Lu! This one has more of a fantasy feeling to it.
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray – I think this is a fantasy, but the cover sold me!
- The Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – There is so much hype around this adult fantasy series. I’ve heard comparisons to Game of Thrones, which I haven’t read yet, but this one is less intimidating!
- Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout – I recently read Obsidian and I can’t wait to see what happens next in this series!
- Love In the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block – This book cover is so pretty and the concept of a retelling of the Odyssey sounds really interesting, especially since I’m rereading that book right now.
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley – This is a historical fiction and I need more of that!
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake – I read Anna Dressed in Blood a while ago, but since it’s Halloween season, this book seemed perfect for the time!
- The Body Electric by Beth Revis – So excited! I preordered a singed copy of this book (eee!!!). I’m really excited to read more Beth Revis, especially in the same world as Across the Universe.
- The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan – Another of my most anticipated releases. I am a little sad about leaving Percy Jackson, but I am still very excited to see what happens to him.
- Atlantia by Ally Condie – I read a preview of this book and it was so intriguing! I really like the concept and am looking forward to seeing where the story goes.
Those are the books I hope to read this fall! What was on your list?