Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish! This week, we are talking about books I have only read one book from, but I need to read more! This is a really great topic and I am really excited to discuss this with all of you.
- Leila Sales (This Song Will Save Your Life) – I loved her first book and I cannot wait for more of her contemporary! She has another book coming out in 2015, which is one of my most anticipated reads, although it’s crazy we are already anticipating 2015 releases!
- Lauren Morrill (Meant To Be) – I only recently read her first book, but she has another one already out that I am looking forward to picking up.
- Ellen Hopkins (Rumble) – Her unique, poetic writing style in Rumble really intrigued me, as well as how she handled really hard topics.
- David Levithan (Wide Awake) – He has written with so many popular authors on so many topics! I have also heard he has some interesting POVs, which I am a huge fan of in books.
- E. Lockhart (We Were Liars) – We Were Liars was a crazy fun ride, and I am hoping the rest of her books have the same, gritty feel to them.
- Lois Lowry (The Giver) – Continuing on with this companion series is a must, but she is also such a well known and acclaimed author too.
- Tabitha Suzuma (Forbidden) – The first book I read by her covered a pretty intense topic, so I am interested to see what else she can write about.
- A.S. King (Reality Boy) – While I wasn’t a huge fan of Reality Boy, her other books have been highly recommended.
- Victoria Schwab (The Archived) – Same as A.S. King. I didn’t like the first book I read by her, but I am willing to give some more of them a try!
- Ann Aguirre (Enclave) – Other than needing to finish this series, she also has a new YA series and a new adult series (of which I received a copy!)
Those are my top ten authors I really need to read more from! Who was on your list?