Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish! This week, I am going to pick my top ten characters I would want with me on a deserted island. I put a lot of thinking into this one (probably too much)…
- My first pick is Liam from the Darkest Minds (Alexandra Bracken). He’s a natural leader which would help in this situation and he’s already staged tons of escape plots.
- Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins). We are going to need food and Katniss would serve as a great hunter to help with that.
- Primrose Everdeen from The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins). Just in case anyone gets sick while on the island, we need someone to take care of that. Prim would be the perfect pick for all her healing skills.
- My team of four kick butt girls who can probably figure it out on their own: Johanna (Catching Fire), Scarlet (Scarlet by Marissa Meyer), Saba (Blood Red Road by Moira Young), and Hermoine Granger (Harry Potter). Seriously, between these four – they’ve got this. As long as there are no power clashes, but I’m trusting Liam to handle that.
- Augustus Waters (The Fault in Our Stars by John Green) because we all need some metaphors as we are being driven to insanity by the island.
- Four (Divergent by Veronica Roth). Because he’s Four. There is no other reason necessary in this explanation.
- Finnick from Catching Fire. He’s like the water dude, so he can get us all off this island and look good while doing it.
That’s my crew! I think we could probably survive pretty well and get off the island in a decent amount of time…also my team is 40% Hunger Games characters because they all could fare by themselves on an island. And they are all super cool 🙂
So who did you pick for your buddies on the deserted island?