Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish! This week’s top ten is for our blogging confessions…Here are mine!
- 90% of all of my posts have been written on the same day and then scheduled to be posted throughout the month. So, I’ll typically write all my Top Ten Tuesdays or Waiting on Wednesdays on one day, instead of actually doing them on the day they are posted.
- Most of the books I read are from the library, although I have started buying more books. However…
- I hope to have converted to an entirely ebook/kindle book collection by the end of 2015. I’m making this a little farther out because not every book has ereader formats and I also have shelves full of real books. But I would really like to have just one format.
- I have one bookmark that I use for every book I read and I have used this bookmark for a really long time. I got it from an American Girl magazine. It has a cat picture on it…
- My average reading speed is two books a week during the school year and during the summer, a book every two days. I always write my reviews immediately after reading, but I have to post them in a weird order. So, chronologically, my reviews don’t go in order of when I read the book.
- When buying books, I don’t really care if they match all the books in the series. They can be hardback, paperback, different covers, whatever!
- I have only read Twilight, but not the rest of the series. I’m a little nervous to continue on because I have heard they get worse as they continue, but I’m trying to get back into it, maybe marathoning the series.
- As mentioned above, marathoning series is something I go back and forth with. Typically, I won’t marathon a series just because it takes so much time. However, I have gotten into it somewhat. I find it hard though to go to another series after just being stuck in one world for a while…does anyone else have this problem?
- I have serious problems buying books. It takes me a long time to decide if I want to buy a certain book and sometimes, I will go into Barnes and Noble (the only bookstore we have around here) for that book and decide even then that I don’t want it!
- I always have library fines…
There they are! Some of my blogging confessions! What are some of yours?