Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish! This week, the feature is on books I would take with me (or you should take) to the beach. I’m splitting this into two parts; the first is books I am recommending and the second is books that I haven’t read yet but really am excited to pick up.
- Dream Factory by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler – This book is all about Disney and it’s a super cute romance!
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen – My favorite Sarah Dessen book and it’s set on a beach.
- The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell – This is such a fun, lighthearted book.
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry – While this has some darker tones, it’s a really good story.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – One of my favorite books. It’s set during the winter, but it’s just so much fun.
- Beneath the Glitter by Elle and Blair Fowler
- L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
- Golden by Jessi Kirby
- The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles
- Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard
Those are the books I would bring in my beach bag! All of them look to be light, fun romances. What did you pick this week?