Yay! It’s day 3. I’m loving this read a thon so far. Here’s my update for today:
- The Girl with the Blood Red Lips by V.B. Marlowe
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Books currently reading:
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare (in school)
- Reality Boy by A.S. King
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan (audiobook)
Pages read today: 287 pages
Total pages read: 667 pages
Today’s challenge is hosted by My Overstuffed Shelves! It is to pair the book you are currently reading with something else such as another book, movie, song, whatever. And since I’m reading three books and can’t decide anything, I’m just going to do all three.
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare + Wicked – Both have really cool witches! I’m really loving their element in the play and the musical/book.
- Reality Boy by A.S. King + Dance Moms – Obviously, a book about the effects of reality tv and a reality tv show. I really don’t like the show Dance Moms, but I often wonder about the careers of the girls after the show ends.
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan + “Brave” by Sara Bareilles – This song just really shows how brave these two boys are and they both have really powerful lyrics/words.
So those are my book pairings! How did you do today?