Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish! I love this week’s theme – top ten book covers I’d frame as pieces of art. And here they are, the beauties themselves:
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson – I love this cover! It’s so beautiful and fall-like, with all the brown and orange.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass – All the covers for this series are so gorgeous and actually fit with the premise of this book!
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand – This cover is so pretty. I really like the girl in the dress and this shade of purple.
- Bunheads by Sophie Flack – I love all the ballerinas, like in a kaleidoscope!
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer – I love a good minimalist cover.
- Panic by Lauren Oliver – I really like the girl’s hair everywhere.
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge – I haven’t read this (or the next two) yet, but the cover makes me want to pick it up!
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin – I have no idea what is happening here, but it gets my interest!
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo – All these covers are so pretty, but I really like the red.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – The new covers are stunning!
What books did you pick to frame?