Today’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by Broke and Bookish, is for the top ten things on your bookish bucket list! This one took me a little bit of time to come up with, but here they are. Here’s hoping I accomplish all of them!
- Reread the entire Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I read these when I was probably too young to fully understand them, so I would really like to go through them again with a new outlook on life.
- Buy another bookshelf. My bookshelves are really small boxes that I stack on top of each other (it actually looks a lot better than that description sounded) and I need to expand them taller!
- Read 100 books this year. So far, I am doing pretty well on my progress!
- Read a classic every month. I am really liking being a member of the Classics Book Club which has really helped with encouragement for this!
- Attend Book Expo America. I’m hoping to accomplish this in 2015, but we will have to see!
- Create a book blog event. This one will take a while, but I think it would be a lot of fun.
- Visit the Library of Congress. This one will be fulfilled in only a couple of weeks! Visiting this library has been a dream of mine for a long time.
- Visit the home of a classic author. Most of my favorite classic authors lived in England, which is across the pond, but I am going to search for some classic American authors to visit!
- Attend an author meetup or signing. I don’t live in a very big city, so this will require some traveling as well for me.
- Finish the entire Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard. Seriously, I have been working on this one for a while and more books just keep being published! It’s so annoying.
Wish me luck with my goals! What are some of yours?