Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, I will post my top ten books as according to a particular theme. This week’s theme is REWIND – meaning that it’s time to catch up with a past week that I have not done before. So, I pick…Top Ten Characters I’d NEVER Want to Trade Places With!
- Valerie from Hate List – for the obvious reason, she has so many problems to deal with and I don’t know if I could handle them…
- Deuce from Enclave – those Freaks would creep me out too much to deal with her bravery!
- Saba from Blood Red Road – she just goes through so much – all out in the hot desert!
- Scotty from Trapped – being stuck in a snowstorm! I couldn’t imagine much worse!
- Cas from Anna Dressed In Blood – oh, you know, just the whole GHOST HUNTER thing.
- Juliette from Shatter Me – it would stink not being able to be touched by everyone and living in that type of constant fear
- Winston from 1984 – Just the entire universe of that time period is scary, much less doing what he does.
- Allison from The Immortal Rules – Having to chose between vampire (especially this type) and humanity would be challenging
- Rhine from Wither – One of the scariest dystopias, especially for girls!
- Katniss from The Hunger Games – no explanation necessary.
Those are my top ten characters that I would never want to be! What are yours?