It’s almost November, meaning the National November Writing Month is almost upon us! This is my first official year participating (last year I just watched every one else and wrote a paragraph…) and I’m almost ready. Let’s chat about what I plan to write.
This tag started out on Youtube, but I decided to bring the questions to my blog. Hopefully, this will also let you get to know me a little more too!
Now – onto the questions:
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? Not really. I generally wherever, when ever, but I prefer to read in my reading chair whenever possible.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? BOOKMARK, all the way. I’ve used the same one for three years and I’d probably have a mental breakdown if I lost it.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? I always stop at the end of a chapter. This has been a recent change.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? Sometimes. It’s more plausible if I’m reading on my Kindle.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? Music, no. TV, yes. Multitasking is life.
6. One book at a time or several at once? One book at a time. I barely have time to finish one a week, I have no idea how I would handle multiple plots.
7. Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere! I love reading in the car, waiting rooms, before my food arrives in the drive thru :p
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head? This is a major pet peeve, but I hate when people read out loud. It irritates me so much. So silently for me.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? Sometimes I look ahead, but I hate when I do that.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? Breaking the spine. iT jUST hAPPENS, okay? okay. (that was a total TFIOS reference…)
11. Do you write in your books? No..no..no…i can’t even. why would someone do this?
And that’s the tag!
It’s October now, folks, and with that a new TBR list! Last month was my first time with a to be read list set aside for me, and I really liked knowing what book was coming up next. I’ve decided to make another for this month. This is quite shorter because I’m going to be very busier than normal. Let’s just get onto it:
Book #1: Allegiant by Veronica Roth, published 22 October 2013. I’m so excited for the conclusion to this series, even though my life will probably be ruined for the entire week afterwards.
Book #2: House of Hades by Rick Riordan, published 8 October 2013. Just…so…many….questions to be answered! Another book I’m extremely excited for. It’s going to be a good new release month!
Book #3: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. I read the first book in this series late July and I’ve been dying to get back into it. These books are always quick and entertaining reads for me. I hope to finish this series by COHF.
(Possible) Book #4: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I’m not sure if I’ll have time for four books this month, but if I do, this is the next book. I liked Eleanor and Park, her second book, so I’m excited to see what this will bring (plus it’s my life in a novel).